The annual event led by Google confirmed all the information that has been leaking out for the past weeks: Pixel 4 and 4XL, Pixel Buds 2 earphones, Pixelbook Go Chromebook laptop and more. As with iPhone11 and Galaxy S10 lines, Googles Pixel 4 has a lot of computational technology as part of its camera improvements over Pixel 3. Googles theme this year was “ambient technology”- technology as a single system. The point is using their services 24/7.
Here is a list of what Google has announced yesterday:
- New look and color. New features are coming alone with the Pixel 4, with a telephoto camera (here is how photos from the Pixel 4 camera look like) and radar-based gesture control. Starting price is $799.
- Buy the phone and get three months Google One trial period.
- Privacy and security are of the essence in Pixel 4.
- Pixelbook Go starting at $649.
- New voice recorder app can perform live transcriptions of videos on your phone.
- Stadia (streaming video game service) will go live on Nov 19.
- A sneak peak on Pixel Buds. Priced at $179.
- Google discussed its activities and investments with respect to renewable energy.
- Nest mini, the new Google Homo Mini speaker, includes a home intercom system and free Wi-Fi calling.
- Nest aware program starting at $6 per month now.
- Googles Wifis sequel is the Nest Wifi, a router with more features including device prioritization and seamless setup.